DATA ARCHITECT/ SENIOR DATA ANALIST
voor Doka Eindhoven
The ‘Business Process Digitalization’ is a major part of Doka’s digitalization initiative. “Data Analytics” one of the main streams of this department, started a few months.
For our new office in Eindhoven, The Netherlands we are looking for a Data Architect / Senior Data Analyst.
Are you a passionate Data Architect / Senior Data Analyst and you prefer being part of a greenfield environment where you can show your enterpreneurial skills to make a success out of it?
Please, read this job description and join our team!
The team’s main objective is to enable transparency of internal and external data as well as generating data and new findings out of this data.
You will have the possibility to design the architecture for Big Data and Data Analytics within a Data Lake. You will specify interfaces between source systems and Data Lake and collaborate with business areas to achieve consistant provision of data.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Driving the development of our hybrid data-architecture consiting of cloud services in Microsoft Azure;
- Definition of guidelines for Big Data & Analytics system architecture:
- Consulting in the conceptual phase for Advanced Analytics requirements:
- Roll-out of data-analysis and data-visualization.
Topics you will work on are combining internal and external data, predictive issues (e.g. predictive maintenance) and all kind of forecasting issues in e.g. the finance, logistics and materials domains.
To be a qualified candidate you have a university degree in business informatics, statistics, digitalization, mathematics or realted to these topics.
You have a least 3 years of professional experience in the area of data-analytics, business intelligence, data-modelling, database design or database governance, preferably in an international environment.
Other qualifications are:
- Experience in working with statistical methods and data visualization;
- Experience with hybrid cloud architectures (Microsoft Azure is a pre);
- Passion for new technologies and digital developments and pro-active in discussing new topics that might be interesting for Doka;
- Strong communication skills to interact with both internal stakeholders and external partners;
- Strong analytical skills and an experienced Microsoft Office user;
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and in writing. German language skills is a pre.
Around the globe, impressive civil & building projects are constructed using Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples include Burj Khalifa (Dubai), World Trade Center (New York), Gotthard Base tunnel (Switzerland) and the Botlek bridge (The Netherlands).
This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 7.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries worldwide. We are proud of our achievements gained over 150 years, still as a family owned company.
We are an attractive employer to our employees as we intend to keep them in the long term and we aim to promote our future managers mainly from within our own workforce.
For any additional question regarding this great opportunity you can contact Mr. Jack Lenssen on 06-53 31 38 38 or by email at email@example.com.