WEB AND APP DEVELOPER
voor Doka Eindhoven
The corporate IT organization of Doka has approx. 100 internal IT professionals. 35 employees belong to the Software Management department, all located in Austria.
The IT strategy is to migrate all ERP functionality into SAP and use the Microsoft platform for none-SAP functionality. Working as software developer at Doka means working with the latest technologies like Cloud, Kubernetes, Microservices, S4 Hana. The teams are working in an Agile way and daily routines will be defined in Scrum.
For our new IT hub in Eindhoven, The Netherlands we are looking for an experienced Web and App developer. From the Eindhoven office you work closely together with the teams in Austria via daily scrum meetings.
Are you the experienced frontend developer who likes to become a specialist in Microsoft environment? We can offer you a great job at a very succesful company.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Development of prototypes and applications for web and mobile with state-of-the-art Microsoft technologies;
- Conception and implementation of software requirements;
- Close collaboration with backend-developers and marketing;
- Cooperation on design-standards for the company;
- Cooperation on our Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Pipeline as well as automatic testing.
A snapshot of the apps you could work on are a contact platform for customers, all kind of digital services for higher productivity on construction sites, apps to support the return of rental goods, apps to support the concrete process. Many more web and mobile apps to be discussed.
To be a qualified candidate you have a bachelor or university degree in software engineering.
You have a least 2 years of professional experience in software development.
- Already some experience in working with SOAP- and RESTful Services would be an advantage;
- Used to work with Agile methodology;
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and in writing. German language skills is a pre.
Around the globe, impressive civil & building projects are constructed using Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples include Burj Khalifa (Dubai), World Trade Center (New York), Gotthard Base tunnel (Switzerland) and the Botlek bridge (The Netherlands).
This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 7.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries worldwide. We are proud of our achievements gained over 150 years, still as a family owned company.
We are an attractive employer to our employees as we intend to keep them in the long term and we aim to promote our future managers mainly from within our own workforce.
For any additional question regarding this great opportunity you can contact Mr. Jack Lenssen on 06-53 31 38 38 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.